Saturday, February 16, 2013

More sections back up!

The Aya Matsuura, Lee Jung Hyun, Koda Kumi, Ayumi Hamasaki, and Berryz Koubou sections are back up! The only exception being 3 files, all in the Koda Kumi section. Koi no Tsubomi, Real Emotion, and Yume no Uta. I'm going to see if I have a backup of them somewhere, and if I do, those too, will be re-uploaded.

Apologies that everything is now hosted on DF (what, with the wait times and dl limits), but with my MF account being deleted, it seemed the least bothersome of the file hosting sites that I've tried out/used in the past.

And with that, everything should be back up and in working order. Everyone, thank you for your patience and help during all this! If I missed anything, or mis-linked anything, just let me know. :)

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the effort up these files which are really valuable, tells you a real fan of helloproject.

    ReplyDelete