Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Girls Generation - I Got A Boy

Girls Generation - I Got A Boy
ziddu(mirror)
Title: I Got A Boy
Single: 3/5/8/9
BPM: 98-140
Length: 2:16


And for the second release, it's Girls Generation - I Got A Boy. I didn't get to have as much of the song in this file as I had liked, but considering the length it is already, I think it turned out quite well.

If you're a fan of Girls Generation, then you probably know the song already and so I'll stop talking and just say, enjoy! :)

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you forget to put link lmao, I can't found the link for download :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Omg...wow. well, I added the link, now! Sorry about that, everyone! ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would it be possible to get some of your older stuff re-uploaded or e-mailed to me? The family can't get enough of the Kpop sims and yours seem to work pretty well without being too easy or hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, for sure. I am, of course, planning on re-uploading everything that's on the site, but did you have anything in mind that would be a priority?

      Delete
  5. Could you upload it somewhere else? It tells me to pay 5$ to download!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's weird, and there's nothing that should be asking for money to dl my files. I've added a mirror, in case anyone else runs into this issue.

      Delete
  6. Miss A - Breathe would be a good one to re-up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good point! And it's been re-uploaded. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you please upload this one again since the link isn't working anymore? ^_^

    ReplyDelete