Monday, July 7, 2014

Delays...

Sorry for so few updates these last few weeks (the whole month of June, really). I've been insanely busy with work, friends (and my bday. lol), and especially this last weekend with the 4th of July (a super huge holiday, here in the usa).

I know I've got quite a few new songs to make, and things should start to quiet down again. So hopefully July will be a very productive month!

Thank you to everyone who keeps checking back, too! I know what it's' like to check back, and not see anything new! So please, keep checking back and again thank you for all of your support and comments, everyone! ^_^

7 comments:

  1. I have been checking back here almost everyday!! Your steps are the best! I hope you can make EXO Overdose next!! *o* Happy birthday too!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had already deleted you from my permanent bookmarks and was checking back today as a last stop before abandoning you for a while. Glad you aren't giving up, and I won't either, I'm adding you back to my bookmarks.

    Just a tip though; posting every once and again (even without a new stepfile) is a good thing to do to update people and keep them from abandoning the site.

    P.S. I forgot to thank you before for re-uploading all the artist pages songs. I enjoy the work/hobby you do here, and I wish more people knew about you, thanks for the great sims!

    P.S.S. Hypothetically Speaking here, would it be alright if I was on a forum one day and someone asked for k-pop sims and I uploaded a rar of your sims and gave you credit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm glad you did that final check! I know it's a bad habit to go so long without updates, but i always draw a blank when I don't really have anything to post. lol.
      And in regards to re-posting, I'm quite ok with it (it's how i used to post my stuff before this site, actually. haha), just give credit and a link back here, and it's all good. :)

      Delete
  3. request f(x) - red light please >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you make more songs by momusu and W? :=) and every little thing- fragile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's all the momusu files that I've made, but you may want to check the H!P Shuffle/Solo Groups section...I've made a bit of an update! ^_^

      Delete