Tuesday, April 16, 2013

PSY - Gentleman

PSY - Gentleman
ziddu(mirror)

Title: Gentleman
BPM: 126
Single: 3/5/8/9
Length: 2:10




Psy's new single, Gentleman! This new single of his is even heavier on the techno sound (which actually happens to be my favorite type of music), so as soon as I got a few hours to sit down and really focus on making a simfile for this song, I jumped at the chance! Even putting aside my other simfiles that I have in-progress. Haha XD
So grab it from the link above. And, of course, enjoy! :)

12 comments:

  1. I love these steps; I instantly became a fan of your simfiles after I downloaded this. Now, I just bought a dance pad for Stepmania, and I was wondering if I could somehow make some requests for simfiles and perhaps pay you or give you something in exchange for your hard work. you can email me at laendeom@hotmail.com if you want to :) Thank you for your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I wanted to say that I could provide all pictures and video/audio files for my requests. ^^

      Delete
  2. Everyone, thank you! ^_^

    @Amanda, I definitely do requests and that you have the mv's and song files certainly helps! I'll send you an email. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaaay :D You just made my day lol some of my requests might seem... weird? xD

      Delete
  3. Hi,

    This file is broken. Can you re-upload it please.

    Thanks,

    You make a very good work, I love your website !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't download because file doesn't exit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still can't download. It say This file does not exist, the access to the following file is limited or it has been removed due to infringement of copyright.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I deleted the DF link and replaced it. Hopefully it actually lasts this time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It finally worked. Thanks for all the help.

    ReplyDelete