Thursday, March 22, 2012

Update (re-uploads)

I've re-uploaded / updated the following posts: (just click on the links, and it will take you directly to the download page)

2NE1 - FOLLOW ME   4shared (mirror)
f(x) - Hot Summer  4shared (mirror)
Girls Generation - Gee  4shared(mirror)
Girls Generation - Genie  4shared(mirror)
Girls Generation - Oh!  4shared(mirror)
Girls Generation - The Boys  4shared(mirror)
Justice - Phantom Pt. II (Soulwax Remix)  4shared(mirror)
Lee Jung Hyun - Suspicious Man  4shared(mirror)
Morning Musume - Only You  4shared(mirror)

I'll be re-uploding/updating the remaining simfiles this weekend (time permitting).

11 comments:

  1. thank you so much!!!
    cant find most of MM simfiles outside><

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem!
    I hope I got all the links correct. I was pretty sleepy when I made the post. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks for reuploading! : D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for reuploading!!!! I'm so pleased. Thank you!! ^_____^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you reupload your morning musume simfiles please

    ReplyDelete
  6. I re-uploaded all of the Morning Musume files, except for Iroppoi Jirettai and Sexy Boy, which I thought I had on this computer. But I guess not.
    So, I'll take a look on my other hard-drives and see if I can find them (I should have them, it's just a matter of finding which drive they're on. lol).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it possible to reupload these files again? Thank you very much for your attention

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aha~ U are so efficient~~ Thank you so much for making all these happen :)

    ReplyDelete