Sunday, January 15, 2012

Shiritsu Ebisu Chuugaku - Oh My Ghost?

Shiritsu Ebisu Chuugaku - Oh My Ghost?
ziddu(mirror)
Title: Oh My Ghost
Single: 4/6/9/11
BPM: 155
Length: 3:11

Oh My Ghost!..This is one I've been wanting to make for quite a long time. And I finally got around to making the simfile for it, today. It's definitely a fun song, very fast paced, and a little different style song from the one's I've been making lately. It's a bit on the longer side, being 3:11 long, but it definitely doesn't drag on at any parts (for me, at least).

But here it is, Ebisu's "Oh My Ghost!". I hope everyone enjoys it!

2 comments:

  1. Even though I got a chance to dl this stepchart before megaupload got shut down, I still didnt get a chance to finished dl all of your H!P and Berryz stepcharts. Is it possible for you to upload those to bemanistyle like you do with all of your recent work if its not too much to ask?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to since I heard about megaupload being shut down, but haven't had the time during the week. But for now, I've re-uploaded all the Berryz songs and i'll be working at uploading the h!p files next, and then the other sections after that.

    ReplyDelete